Robert Randolph and The Family Band
Thu · December 28, 2017
Doors: 8:00 pm / Show: 9:00 pmO.P. Rockwell
$35 / $65 / $100
This event is 21 and over
'Got Soul' Soundcheck Experience Meet n'Greet Packages available!
• One (1) general admission ticket
• Invitation to attend soundcheck
• Early entry to the general admission floor
• Full group 'Family Photo' on stage with Robert Randolph
• On stage individual photo opportunity seated at Robert Randolph's slide guitar*
• One (1) limited edition tour poster, signed by Robert Randolph
• One (1) commemorative laminate
• Early access to the cash bar**
• Crowd-free merchandise shopping
• Ticket fees and taxes
* This package does not guarantee an individual photo with Robert Randolph.
** Local liquor laws apply
Which makes it all the more remarkable that the leader of Robert Randolph and the Family Band—whose label debut for Sony Masterworks, “Got Soul”—is today an inspiration to the likes of Eric Clapton, Carlos Santana and Derek Trucks, all of whom have played with him and studied his technique. It wasn’t until he was out of his teens that Randolph broke away from the confines of his social and musical conditioning and discovered rock, funk, soul, jazz and the jam band scene, soon forging his own sound by fusing elements of those genres.
From cello, piano, guitar, drums, and last but far from the least, vocals, this singer-songwriter “packs a punch” according to a January 2017 City Weekly magazine article advertising a sold out show at the State Room in SLC, UT.
Since their start in September 2016, Sarah Anne DeGraw and her band “The OddJobs”, local prodigies, Michael Sasich (lead guitar), Greg Shaw (bass), and Brian Thurber (drums), this band has been in high demand since their start in SLC, UT just 9 months ago. There’s a rumored debut EP that is greatly anticipated by fans and colleagues, and it's just the beginning for this quartet.
Keep an eye out for this one.
268 Main Street
Park City, UT, 84060